Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Search for Single Males

As you probably already know, MrSiren & I are always on the hunt for single males that we can use for film or play. Hehe! I am always looking for a good single male that can satisfy my needs. I am quite insatiable. MrSiren loves watching me fuck other men so we are always searching. We have had many really cool kick ass guys become really good friends and lovers for me. We have also had many more that were duds. Sorry to say but there are so many guys out there that will send old pics, chicken out, lie about themselves, or just plain right cannot perform. It is quite a task to find the guys that will work out. We have learned over the years that we have to be very specific in our ads to find single males. We do use Craigslist as well as a local swingers site to meet new guys. As you can imagine when posting and ad on CL...if you are not specific then you will get everyone under the sun. From those who think we are SPAM to those who will respond every single time for the last 3 years with the same pics. Come on guys...we are very intelligent folks. We do remember your face or faded cock pic from 20 years ago. What do you think will happen when we do choose you and you actually have to come to the door? I don't know but I do not have the balls to just show up and not be who I said I was. Find it very interesting....

No comments:

Post a Comment