Monday, March 29, 2010

First Couple...

Yesterday I blogged about my first time in the LS and tonight I thought I would write about my first experience with a couple....no so in the LS. lol. Starts with a really good friend from HS. She and I have been friends since we were 14 years old. We spent lots of time together as teenagers and always had a lot of fun. She ended up married at age 17 with her 1st baby on the way. We kept in touch after HS off and on. By the time we actually started spending time again she was on her 3rd hubby. She is a beautiful sexy blonde...her hubby is 10 years younger than her. She and I started spending lots of time together going out on GIRLS NIGHT, working out together, hanging out with our fams. My hubby went out with them a couple of times to "vanilla" bars and hung out. They are not swingers but she has always seemed to be very curious about the whole thing. One night we decided to have them over for drinks and to hang out in the hot tub. We had no intentions of hooking up with them. We all had quite a bit to drink and she and I started dancing on the back porch in our swimsuits. She whispered to me that we should kiss each other just to freak the boys out. Well, I knew it would not freak out MrSiren but her hubby I guess. We started making out and it was a lot of fun. MrSiren was all eyes and really into it. Her hubby...not so much. He just kept talking about his "uncle's farm"...LMAO.

We decided then to take it to the hot tub. We all threw off our clothes and hopped in. Her hubby sat against the side and was obviously a little nervous. Again, she and I started kissing. She ended up fingering me while I fingered her in the hot tub. I went over to MrSiren and started kissing him while still playing with her. She went over to her hubby and we both started making out with our men. It got very hot and steamy in the hot tub.

We took it into the living room and ended up fucking our own hubbies on the couches in front of each other. MrSiren being the instigator that he is...pushed me over behind her as she was riding her hubby and I started kissing her while my hubby fucked me. I then started kissing on her ass and licking her as she rode her hubby. It was FUCKING HOT.

Unfortunately, her hubby never moved from the couch. She did all the work riding him and sucking him while MrSiren and I fucked all over the room. At the end of the night, they went home as if nothing happened. I did get a call from her later that week saying that it was just too much for them and that they could just never SWAP.

I know that she wants it but he could just not handle it. I do understand and I don't make any judgements. He is far too jealous to be part of the LS but sad that she will never have the chance to experience the openness and excitement that comes along with being part of this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment