Friday, February 12, 2010

How I got into the swinging lifestyle...

So many of you have asked how we got into the swinging lifestyle. Well it all started about 3 years ago. My hubby and I had always been sexual creatures but of course with a family and me having children, it was not always as wild and crazy as it is now. Three years ago we had decided we were done having children and we really began to focus on our relationship with each other. My hubby had always wanted to see me fucking another man but of course that idea was completely crazy to me at the time....damn how time changes everything. We decided to explore the idea and looked into the LS. (ie...swinger world) We were told about a website and also a local swinger club. We checked out the site and decided to join. We went to the "old school" type of swingers club. It is quite a hilarious story but I will save that for another blog. Eventually we found a single male on the site that was already part of the LS and invited him over. Needless to say, it was an amazing experience cause as you say, the rest is history and who knows what the future holds...:) BTW, joining the LS was not my idea..it was MrSiren's idea. Can't say that I have any regrets and would like to thank him personally for leading me into this wild world we call life.

No comments:

Post a Comment